Quotes:

"Make Love A Rhythm"
~RACHEL~

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ravens writing

I love writing this is just a out of the box post. I hope you like it. I don't really but it's just somthing I wanted to share with you.

My heart stopped. Those words killed me. I took a deep breath and backed away. Can't believe this trying to fight back tears and and figuring out the words to say. He knows. I run for it. She has done the impossible. I trusted her gave her my souls secret. Now I see him its not normal. We never were never could and never will be. I remember this was my first heart break. Now I realize I cried over the ship that was wrecked. The bell that was broken. He never cared he loved her anyways. I'm just a memory a puzzle piece that will never fit his puzzle. I never will look at her or him the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment