Quotes:

"Make Love A Rhythm"
~RACHEL~

Saturday, November 12, 2011

11:11:11


Yesterday was 11:11:11. During school kids were buzzing about with a flow of anticipation in the air. It finally came to be 11:11:11 and there was a motion of peace. A moment where everything around you just came to be dead. I closed my eyes and thought of ....  Well I can't tell you or it won't come true. Sorry :)!!! Standing in the hallway my friends and I opened our eyes. It was like a new day. Teachers' stared at us in wonder of what we where doing.We hugged and said bye as we skipped off to class. After that everything just seemed to fall in place. The day just got a new fresh breath of life. I learned something from this one small moment of my busy Friday at school. The small thing in the day can bring an outburst. A breaking point is made. Take a moment let it all catch up with you. Give your day a new breath.

MAKE LOVE A RHYTHM <3
-RAVEN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment