Quotes:

"Make Love A Rhythm"
~RACHEL~

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Looking Back

Life as a teenage girl living in the 21st century is not always easy. We deal with homework, extra activities, friends, jobs,and the pressure of being the perfect size. BUT, we are humans who make mistakes and have regrets. 20 or 30 years  from now I know I'm gonna look back at my life and be proud of all my achievements in life. I know that sometimes it gets hard but, you have to trust God and be surrounded by the people who love you. You have to love yourself whether your a size 2 or a size 20. Focus on the positive. Don't let HATERS stop you from being you. Look back on your life with a sense of accomplishments not failure. Most importantly walk with God and be strong!!!!!

We are all unique and special just like a rainbow

MAKE   LOVA   RHYTHM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment