Quotes:

"Make Love A Rhythm"
~RACHEL~

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Covering The Basics

Hey Raven Here,


THIS BLOG IS GONNA BE SOOOOO AWESOME SO STAY PLUGGED IN AND KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR MORE BLOG POSTS. I don't wanna just have some boring old speech every time I get on I wanna make it cool and interesting. You will sometimes hear about my life and other times hear a speech , poem,or a story. There will be pictures and alot more cool stuff . So get people to follow me and stay connected!!!! :)

NOW FOR SOME NICE PICS!!!!! ENJOY !!!!!!! <3


These flowers are gorgeous and not just because they are my FAVORITE color. They represent beauty and life.






I love love love the bright colors of the sky in this picture the more I look the more I feel like I am actually there. Talk about lovely.


This cake looks so yummy. Its very colorful and brings joy to you I enjoy looking at it . Man I wanna eat that cake.


This is such a pretty photograph. It has lovely colors and to me is kinda like a puzzle. You have to focus on what you are looking at.
Last photo coming up!!!

I LOVE how simple this picture is. Its not a whole lot but it is a picture that stands out. This is an amazing picture . A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS!!!!!




Make LOVE A Rhythm <3 !!!!

- RAVEN :)


No comments:

Post a Comment